All Weather Preventative Maintenance Programs
AWR provides a broad range of preventative and predictive maintenance programs – programs to fit any budget.
With AWR Preventative Maintenance Program, you can be less inconvenienced with prescheduled visits and cut some of the cost of emergency repairs. We will provide you with reliable programs that will help keep your equipment up and running in the most cost efficient manner.
A comprehensive Preventative and Predictive Maintenance program will ensure your refrigeration equipment and systems are getting all the required O.E.M. service and maintenance while at the same time testing for future wear and tear, deterioration and failure modes.
Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs cover all the areas of asset management. Services that AWR provides are:
- Scheduled preventive maintenance services
- Operating inspections and analysis
- Operational system performance logging
- Shutdown and turnaround planning, maintenance and service
- Equipment vibration analysis
- Oil analysis
- Heat transfer fluid analysis
- Fluid treatment system maintenance
- Gas detection calibrations
- Electronic sensor calibration
- Refrigeration management and documentation
- Lubrication management
In order to design and maintain a Preventative Maintenance Program that will work for the customer, AWR will require and initial on-site discovery of all equipment and systems to be serviced and maintained. This discovery will include a detailed documentation of all:
- Refrigeration and heating equipment and systems
- Age of equipment and systems
- Running conditions of all equipment and systems
- Priority list for upgrades, maintenance and replacement
- Digital photographs of equipment and areas of concern
- An overall cost for annual PMPs based on this discovery.